LaGrowthMachine allows you to import leads from Sales Navigator lists and search results.
This brief guide here here to teach you :
- How to import lists from Sales Navigator?
- How LaGrowthMachine will automatically enrich your file to find missing emails, LinkedIn profiles, phone numbers and Twitter accounts.
How does the magic happen? Read-on!
Access LinkedIn Using the WidgetGo on Linkedin
You first need to go on Linkedin. To access your Linkedin from LGM, make sure your Linkedin account is connected to your identity and then go to Leads -> Import leads -> Import from Linkedin. Here a window will pop up from the Widget, you’ll have to select the account you want to connect to, like below :
Then few more steps :
1/ Go to Lead Lists
2/ Open the list you want to import
3/ Click on Import Leads (no need to tick every lead)
4/ Select an existing audience or create a new one to put your list into!
5/ Voilà you’re done, piece of cake 🧁
Automatic enrichment to find professional emails, phone numbers and Twitter accounts
Now that you’ve imported leads, you’ll need their email, phones and Twitter contacts. Thankfully, LaGrowthMachine does it automatically for you :
- Learn how we automatically enrich 30-60% of email
- Read how we match up to 75% missing LinkedIn Profiles
- Read how we identify Twitter accounts
- Get to know how we find phone numbers
Connected articles :
- Master - How to do Account-Based Selling using Sales Navigator?
- Master - Introduction to the notion of persona and problem-solving selling
- Master - How to define segment to build meaningful copywriting?