LaGrowthMachine automatically enriches your leads' contact info. By enrichment, we mean “identifying the prospect’s contact information”.
Depending on the audience, LaGrowthMachine will automatically up to 80% of personal emails.
How does the magic happen? Read-on!
Table of content :
Finding personal emails from imports from LinkedIn using "Enrich Leads".
When Leads enrichment is enabled, your identity will visit the lead and extract contact information.
Did you know that an average of 81% of LinkedIn Members share their personal email on their profile (data test on LaGrowthMachine)? It’s great but only works if you’re connected with the lead. Most people only share it with their first network.
This is why once you’re connected with a lead, LaGrowthMachine automatically fetches the contact information.
80% of LinkedIn members disclose their personal emails once you’re connected with them
When you’re connected, LaGrowthMachine automatically fetches it!
Finding personal emails from CSV Imports using "Enrich Leads".
Wait, what if I import data from my CRM, and I don’t have the Linked URL?
Fear not, we have you covered as well :
If your CSV contains Firstname + Lastname + CompanyName, LaGrowthMachine will automatically do a search on LinkedIn to find their LinkedIn profile.
For more information on how we automatically find LinkedIn Profiles from import, refer to this article.
If we find it, we loop back to the process above.
If your CSV is up to date, LaGrowthMachine will match about 80% of your LinkedIn Profile. The remaining 20% are because :
They might have changed jobs. If they do, we won’t provide the LinkedIn Profile
We might have to find homonyms, and we don’t know who to select
When to use personal emails in your prospection?
By default, LaGrowthMachine never sends emails to the personal email - as it's not a best practice in B2B. However, should you need to use them for specific cases (recruiting or to prospect individual owned-companies), you enable sending emails to personal emails in your account setting
Let's discover together when to use personal emails in your sequences.
Using personal emails for B2B prospection
You are doing B2B lead generation? Using personal emails is NOT recommended for two main reasons :
If you are targeting people in the EU region, using personal email for prospection without consent is against the GDPR European law. You will be liable if you do so without consent.
Outside of Europe: while now law explicitly forbids you to use them, we would not recommend doing it when doing B2B. Either your lead will think it’s not relevant and won’t answer or worst, it will consider it rude or intrusive and it will get upset, you can be sure you won’t have a good talk after that, your lead will get cold as ice.
The only time when using personal email in B2B prospection can make sense is if you're targeting self-employed companies such as freelancers.
Using personal emails for recruiting
Obviously, you need to avoid contacting your lead on its business email to offer a job in a rival company! In a recruiting campaign, it makes sense to use personal emails when available
LaGrowthMachine doesn’t share contact information across users
Some smart folks told us “Wait, automating for so many people, you must have a great database with people’s contact. Why not use it?”. Well, we don’t and we won’t.
Here’s why we don’t share contact information across users :
This is not very GDPR compliant - in everything we do, we do our best to offer a GDPR compliant approach to enriching contacts
Your information is proprietary, and you probably don’t want to share it. While when you’re using solutions such as Kaspr, Lusha or Prospectin, information will be shared across users, we believe your competitor shouldn’t be able to benefit from your own research.
It’s better to have a transparent approach as to how you got that data.
Sometimes, you will have prospects asking “How did you get my email? How did you get my phone number?” (insert angry tone).
You’ll have it an easier time defusing the bomb by explaining that their email server configuration allows you to test it, or that you’re connected with them on LinkedIn and that’s how you got his phone numbers
This safe and sound approach means we have a slightly lower enrichment rate than solutions that do not respect GDPR and privacy guidelines, but we believe it’s better this way.